Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Track Tuesdays...

Only Duggan racing tonight at DISC as D'alfonso had drawn marshalling duties and spent the night pressing the button on the lap counter.

Still crook but super cooped-up, I had to race last night. About 500g of sugar and about that again in caffeine before the race had me feeling ok.

Managed to win the scratch race after being on the front and involved in attacks which was satisfying. Coughed up my lung mid-sprint during the points race calling out to someone trying to drop back into the sprinters lane from the top of the track and proceeded to ride the next corner one hand, coughing phlegm into my other glove. Needless to say I pulled out of the remaining sprint. Rode motorpace with aspirations of finishing but felt good enough to get fourth.

No comments:

Post a Comment